- Del Ray Real Estate: One of Alexandria‘s oldest neighborhoods, Del Ray Real Estate was founded in 1894 as a “streetcar suburb” to Washington, DC.
- Hume Springs: Located at the north east end of Del Ray near Arlandria at Four Mile Run Park. Hume Springs community features all-brick townhouses with stoops or small porches at the entrance.
- Lynhaven: Located west of US Rt. 1 and east of Mount Vernon Avenue in Del Ray Alexandria VA, Lynhaven offers brick townhouses built in the late 40s and early 50s.
- Preston Condos: Located near the George Washington Parkway in Alexandria, Virginia, Preston Condos is also in close proximity to the Potomac Yard Shopping Center.
- Parkeast Condominiums: Features a nice lobby and reception area with a 24-hour reception desk. There is also an outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, and a picnic area with charcoal grills.
- Potomac Yard Neighborhood: Lies between Route 1 and the George Washington Parkway north of Slaters Lane and south of Four Mile Run. The neighborhood features numerous newly built and to-be-built townhomes.
How much do homes cost in Del Ray?
What types of homes are for sale in Del Ray?
How old are homes for sale in Del Ray?