Noteworthy information about the real estate market 08/07/2022 for condosAre you looking for condos listed for sale in condo? Andrew Patton can aid you learn more about condo real estate. What is more, you might be surprised by what is happening in the condominium real estate market. See below for more data about the current state of the condo real estate market, including
- condo inventory data,
- what condos have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condos currently listed for sale.
Noteworthy data about the real estate market 08/03/2022 for condominiumsAre you looking at purchasing a condo in McLean, Virginia? Yes, you should learn all you can about Northern Virginia market for condominium real estate. In fact, you could be surprised by what is happening in the condo real estate market. See below for more data about the current state of the condo real estate market, including
- condo inventory data,
- what condominiums have recently sold in the area, and
- facts about condominiums currently advertised for sale.
5 beds, 3 full baths
Home size: 2,689 sqft
Added: 07/10/22, Last Updated: 07/27/2022
Property Type: Detached Home for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX2080994
List Price: 1385000.00-->
What Can I Purchase In 22101 For $1,250,000?
Mid-Sized Home For $1,250,000 in 22101 in McLean1623 Golden Ct, McLean VA recently came to the real estate market and is for sale for $1,250,000. Hence, you may want to look at this residence (depending upon your price range). But even so, the average living area of detached homes in the McLean area is 4,074 sqft. Continue reading "1623 Golden Ct, McLean Real Estate Announcement"
Would You Be Willing To Come Up With $2,900,000 For A 6-bedroom Colonial-style Place In 22101 in Fairfax County?1315 Calder Rd in 22101 may be a best choice of enclave for some buyers. Still, you'll want to get some basic facts about the area to know if this is the home for you.
The 22101 Area Considerations
- The average days on market in the 22101 area is 106 days.
- The average living area in the 22101 area is 5,535 sqft. On the other hand, 1315 Calder Rd has 7,800 sqft of living area.
- The 22101 Area has an average price per square foot of $422 . Nevertheless, 1315 Calder Rd is $372 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22101 area?
- 6800 Fleetwood Rd #408 is the least expensive home in the 22101 area. 6800 Fleetwood Rd #408 is listed for $227,000. In contrast, is the highest-priced home in the 22101 area. is asking $29,900,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22101 area is 14 years. 1315 Calder Rd is 14 years old.