Nesbitt can help you find a very large detached home in Fairfax CountyIt’s a good idea to learn all you can about places in the Falls Church area if you’re considering buying a home similar to 7050 Rosemary Ct. Definitely, Nesbitt Realty is a fine agent who understands very large detached home in Fairfax County real estate. Ask Nesbitt Realty for insight on what these facts mean for you:
The 22042 Area Points
- The average days on market in the 22042 area is 51 days.
- The average living area in the 22042 area is 1,975 sqft. But, 7050 Rosemary Ct has 3,487 sqft of living area.
- The 22042 Area has an average price per square foot of $595 . But even so, 7050 Rosemary Ct is $502 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22042 area?
- 2911 Charing Cross Rd #7 is the least expensive home in the 22042 area. 2911 Charing Cross Rd #7 is listed for $189,900. However, 6463 Eppard St is the highest-priced home in the 22042 area. 6463 Eppard St is asking $2,500,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22042 area is 67 years. 7050 Rosemary Ct is 2 years old.
Stunning custom built Craftsman home in a private enclave of 8 houses. Nestled right in Falls Church, this 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath house holds 4700+ finished sqft and is loaded with high end finishes. The main level boasts tall, coffered ... [Read more]$1,750,000 |-| 5 BR |-| 4 BA |-| 1 HB |-| Falls Church VA
Other Selections for purchasers seeking a very large detached home in Fairfax County
- $1,749,900: 7206 Michael Pl, Falls Church, VA 22046 | Donna Lee Gardens | Comparables |
- $1,750,000: 3549 N Utah St, Arlington, VA 22207 | Broyhill Forest | Comparables |
- $1,799,000: 11102 Hollybrook Ct, Oakton, VA 22124 | None Available | Comparables |
- $1,769,000: 915 Lincoln Ave, Falls Church, VA 22046 | Sherwood | Comparables |
- $1,739,900: 2415 N Woodrow St, Arlington, VA 22207 | Lee Heights | Comparables |
- $1,759,000: 10044 Blake Ln, Oakton, VA 22124 | Grays Oakton | Comparables |
See more in Recent ListingsContact Nesbitt Realty for a complete list of very large detached home in Fairfax County real estate On The Market.
How Much Home Can You Get In 22042 For Around $1,750,000?
|Very Large (3001 to 4,000 sqft)||1 Active|