- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Auburn Village is 734.
- Do you need a garage? None of the homes in this condo community have a garage.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Auburn Village? Here's what has Recently sold at Auburn Village.
- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
Andrew P. is a friendly Realtor that works hard every day in and around 22305 in Alexandria, Virginia. I like 6 Ashby St #D. This condo in 22305 looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Andrew is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. My objective with this article is to help you think through your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example: