- Do you need a garage? None of the units in this condo community have a garage.
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you like masonry condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- The highest-priced condominium at Seminary Walk is listed for $300,000. Do you know if 2704 Dartmouth Rd #3 is a good value?
Do you know Nesbitt Realty? I think 2704 Dartmouth Rd #3 is a very interesting condo in Alexandria. It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you. I'd like to take a moment to guide you to settle exactly what your options are on your purchase in 22314 in Alexandria. There are so many questions to ask yourself. To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.